Monday, April 25, 2011

Bathroom ideas

  • Running out of detangler or leave-in conditioner? My daughter has curly thick hair and tangles are unavoidable, which means we heavily rely on spray detangler. I have found that if you simply put the remainder of your conditioner (about 2-4 tablespoons) into your empty spray bottle, and add water, you are good to go. If you don't have a spray bottle, start with the kids detangler from Dollar Tree. You get a pretty good detangler for just a $buck and then you have a reuseable bottle thereafter, a great deal!

  • Want to save more on bathroom items? Reuse one of your old foam soap dispensers and don't go out and buy the special foam soap that costs ridiculous amounts and are mostly water anyway, just take 2-4 tablespoons of regular hand soap, add water and shake in your dispenser.

  • I now have 2 growing girls, that I know some day are going to overtake my bathroom and I don't like a lot of stuff on the counter, so I had my handy hubby install a shelf right next to the mirror/sink in my bathroom so I can put my curling iron/straightener, and blow dryer on it. This way I don't have to wait for them to cool down before returning them and filling up a drawer, and they are still out of the way. The other great thing is I had him cut a hole large enough to directly insert my blow dryer into it to take up even less space.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment